Ontologies & vocabularies for the astronautics community.
To connect, search, and model data & systems with terms, metadata, taxonomies, and classification schemas from ontological knowledge models.
NEWS – Paper invited for publication in the Journal of Space Safety Engineering.
PROJECT GOAL – a community knowledge modeling suite to support spaceflight.
Personal goals: to build ontologies for NASA and other orgs. A studentship on this topic.
NEED – contributors, mentors, resources to develop. And to join you on similar projects.
Desired Functional Goals:
Explore the Vocabularies
Browse & search for terms in astronautics, SSA, & STM. See definitions from various sources (facilitates common understanding)
View terms in a structured way: taxonomies & classifications. Identify metadata for your data. (Facilitates reasoning and data exchange)
Experience a Unified Model
Modular ontologies as knowledge models. View computable taxonomies, presented in a linked visual knowledge graph.
SUPPORT (HOW YOU CAN HELP) – please consider…
- Offering tech. resources or services
- Inviting me to enroll as your PhD student to sustainably develop
- Help develop (GitHub Repo), and Use the ontologies
- Inviting me to contribute to your project
- Sponsoring or donating (to date it’s been unfunded)
- Another Project: SSA & STM Bibliography
Earth image credit: Arek Socha from Pixabay.